In 2020-21, the COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Programs – Tranche 3 and Tranche 4 are being offered in place of the Minor and Major Grants Programs.
Both grants are now OPEN and information about these programs is available below:
- COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Tranche 3: Communities – COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Program Tranche 3
- Applications are open until 5 pm on 9 April 2021 or when program funds are exhausted
- up to $3 000 to assist with hygiene and equipment purchases to comply with the relevant Return to Activity/Play or Safety plans.
- COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Tranche 4: Communities – COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Program Tranche 4
- Applications are open until 5 pm on 19 April 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Grants of between $3 000 and $25 000 to assist with the purchase of equipment.
- Applicants are required to contribute at least 20 per cent of the total project cost.
- This is a competitive grant.
Further details, including guidelines and application forms, can be found on the respective links.