Commencing Friday, March 2nd and running through to Saturday, March 10th, Football Federation Tasmania and member clubs will be hosting a number of events to celebrate rebel Female Football Week 2018.
Saturday, March 3rd
- Female-only referee course, KGV, 9am – 1pm. Contact Tony Peart (FFT Referee Development Manager) on 0424 379351 for more information.
Sunday, March 4th
- Kingborough Lions Mini World Cup, Lightwood Park, 10am – midday.
- Hobart Zebras Girls’ Festival, KGV, 11am – 1pm. For more information go to: http://www.hobartzebras.com.au/female-football-week-2018/
- Women’s Summer Cup Semi Finals at 3pm and 5pm, featuring half-time ALDI MiniRoos for Girls.
Wednesday, March 7th
- Launceston City Come ‘n Try evening, St Patrick’s College. For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/157494778384000/
Thursday, March 8th
- Female Football Week Breakfast. As part of Female Football Week, Football Federation Tasmania will host a breakfast to launch the 2018 PFD Women’s Super League (WSL) and to announce the recipients of the 2017 Tasmanian Female Football Awards. 2018 PFD WSL Breakfast flyer
- Summer Cup Final Media, 11am venue TBA.
Friday, March 9th
- Women’s Summer Cup Final at KGV.