Football Federation Tasmania (FFT), a leading state sporting organisation, is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Competitions Manager.
Football occupies a prominent place within the Tasmanian sporting landscape and is continuing to grow, with exciting opportunities on the horizon.
The Primary purpose of this role is to deliver Competitions and a wide range of services to key stakeholders including clubs, associations and referees.
Overview of Key Tasks:
– Manage the updating of competition rules
– Development of match rosters for all competitions
– Management of referee activities
– Organise and manage disciplinary procedures and tribunal process
– Management of competitions and knock-out cups; including processing of team sheets
– Overall planning and delivery of northern and southern awards dinners and the season launch
– Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clubs
The successful applicant:
– Actively participate and be part of the football community in Tasmania
– Excellent people and communication skills
– Relevant Tertiary Qualification desirable
– Experience in a similar role is preferred
– Technology savvy with a genuine love of sport and an interest in football
The position will be based at KGV Football Park, Glenorchy, Tasmania.
Flexible work arrangements will be negotiated with the successful applicant, as the role will require work outside of normal business hours.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – Wednesday December 14, 2016