To raise the overall standard of club administration and operations at all levels of the game, Football Federation Australia has established the National Club Development Program (NCDP) with the assistance of all Member Federations, select Associations, Zones, Branches and the Clubs themselves.
The Program aims to provide a clear model that helps develop and maintain a successful football club. The NCDP is an enhanced and online version of the previous National Club Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) that was introduced in 2012.
The NCDP will be accompanied with an online resource library that will aim to help provide information and the tools necessary to for Clubs to improve.
The NCDP aims to achieve these objectives:
- Improve processes and controls of affiliated Clubs
- Assist Member Federations and Governing Bodies to better support Clubs, by facilitating a process which encourages greater engagement
- Improve the efficiencies of the sport
- Establish benchmarks of success across Australia
- Improve player retention
- Increase female participation
- Increase ALDI MiniRoos Participation
- Increase the number of clubs accessing and utilizing the National Club Development Program
- Improve net promoter score among administrators
For more information on the NCDP please go to https://www.playfootball.com.au/ncdp/faq or contact:
FT Competitions Manager
M: 0481 958 691
FFA Member Services Manager
M: +61 416 089 917