National Premier Leagues Tasmania

watch Devonport 3-1 Kingborough

lasix medication side effects contraindications The Devonport Strikers survived a scare, to come from a goal down to defeat the Kingborough Lions 3-1 on Saturday afternoon. The Strikers went down to a Danny Cowen penalty midway through the second half before a brace from Brayden Mann, and goal from Michael Holden, pulled them out of the fire. The result ensures that Devonport will remain on top after 14 rounds of the season. Match Report

acquistare vardenafil online garanzia Clarence 1-8 Olympia

levitra samples The Olympia Warriors exploded into life in the second half and ran up the score on the languishing Clarence United, running out 8-1 victors. After the game was all square at the break, a dominant second half saw the Warriors scoring 7 times and heaping more misery on the struggling Clarence. Match Report 

go here Launceston City 2-3 Hobart Zebras

go The Hobart Zebras survived a late scare and defeated Launceston City 3-2 in a thriller at Buckby Landcover Park. After a brace from Mathew Sanders and goal from Matthew Pace had the Zebras seemingly in complete control leading 3-0 at half time, the game then changed tact drastically in the final 30 minutes. A penalty from Noah Mies and header from Shane Egan closed the gap to 3-2 and the Zebras were forced to endure a barrage of crosses into their box in the dying minutes, before holding on to take the points. Match Report

here South Hobart 2-3 Northern Rangers

South Hobart’s title defence was dealt a crippling blow by Northern Rangers, as they fell to a 3-2 defeat at Darcy Street. In a game that South struggled for their best football, the Rangers side were good value for their win and took a 2-0 lead after just 40 minutes, thanks to a pair of assists from Nick Lanau-Atkinson. South pulled one back through Oscar Thomas but Daniel Cristy’s super free kick early in the second half was enough to secure the upset victory for the Rangers despite Adam Gorrie converting a last-gasp penalty. Match Report

PFD Women’s Super League Launceston City 1-0 Hobart Zebras

An early goal from Emily Hernyk was enough to secure a 1-0 victory for Launceston City over Hobart Zebras. Despite the Zebras dominating possession and creating the bulk of the chances as the game wore on, a lack of quality in the final third came back to haunt them as they simply couldn’t find the goal to get level. Match Report

click here South Hobart 5-1 University

A Phoebe Djakic hat-trick has powered South Hobart to their biggest Super League victory in their brief history. The gun striker’s treble was bookended by goals from Eliane Fader and a stoppage-time strike from Pichon Choi as they chalked up a convincing 5-1 victory. Match Report Ulverstone 5-1 Kingborough

Ulverstone maintained their remarkable winning run, extending it to 14 straight Women’s Super League victories. This time they exacted their revenge on the only side to have beaten them this season, the Kingborough Lions. Having fallen 1-0 to them in the cup, there was no let up this time, claiming a big 5-1 victory. Match Report 

buy generic propecia 5mg Clarence 0-3 Taroona

Taroona made it back to back wins over Clarence United, downing the Eastern Shore side for the second time in 4 days. Having claimed a 5-4 win on Thursday night, this game was less of a spectacle, but ended with the same result, Taroona taking the 3 points. A 3-0 win sees them jump above Hobart Zebras and into second place on the Super League table. Match Report