We would like to thank you for your support of the Festival of Football which has been a great success so far with a large amount of support from our Tasmanian football community.
In particular we would like to thank all of our volunteers from clubs and associations that have donated their time to assist in organising and volunteering at these events.
More information about what’s still to come for the Festival of Football line up can be found here.
There are a few important messages that we would like to inform you of prior to the games.
- There will be no ticket booth on site, tickets must be purchased online. There will be staff onsite to assist you.
- There are no pass outs.
- Tickets are allocated to zones. Check your tickets for your Zone allocation.
- It is a cashless event.
- Patrons must check in using the Check in TAS app, which can be downloaded on Google Play or the APP Store.
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to the first game of the day.
- Festival of Football Passes can be collected as follows:
- Western United Open Training, Friday 16 April at UTAS Stadium from 3.30pm
- Game Day, Saturday 17 April at UTAS Stadium
- Family Day, Sunday 18 April at Churchill Park from 11.00am
There are a number of ticket options still available which can be purchased here.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Chief Executive Officer